As a part timer in the business, you might be surprised of how prospecting can explode your business. Yes, maybe you are not good at selling, but if you can put butts in the seats for events, you can make big money.
You can get a lot of people to join your team simply by getting great at inviting. They may be better than you but hey, they are now on your team.
Prospecting should be your main focus in the beginning and it’s the key to success.
As you improve your skill set inside Network Marketing profession, you will get paid accordingly. Just be sure to be spending majority of your precious time on income-producing activities.
Even though you’re spending much of your day working for someone else, you still have opportunities to grow your business. The key is leveraging that time to achieve your goals. Here are five tips to help you make the most of your time:
1. Determine what time-management system works best for you, and use it. Don’t leave your business growth to chance. If you’re going to succeed, you need to plan and be proactive.
2. Plan on a weekly basis. How many hours this week do you intend to devote to your business? Do you need to get up early, stay up later, or both?
3. Use your lunch time and other scheduled breaks to build your Network Marketing business. Meet prospects for lunch, write follow-up notes, or study your company materials — any activity that will help you take your venture to the next level.
4. Stay positive. Negative thoughts waste time and blind you to the business-building opportunities around you. Focus on your goals, not your setbacks.
5. Keep a daily record of how you’re using your time each day. This will show you where you can improve on your time-management.
Remember, your time is limited, however, that’s no excuse for failure. You have the time you need to make your business succeed, so make the most of it!
LEARNING THE BUSINESS
As in any business endeavor, ignorance is NOT bliss. What you don’t know CAN hurt you. Therefore, invest time to learn all you can about the network marketing industry and about company. Read your particular books like:
- Leonard W. Clement’s Inside Network Marketing
- Dave Nelson’s The New Era in Network Marketing
- John Milton Fogg’s The Greatest Networker in the World
- Eric Worre’s Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
Listen to audios, watch youtube videos and attend training meetings (which builds belief). Call your sponsor to get your questions answered.
Don’t waste time and energy trying to figure out the business on your own. By studying what the experts have to say, you’ll shorten your learning curve — and the time it will take for you to go full-time in Network Marketing.
MAKING THE TRANSITION
How can you tell when you’re ready to “cut loose” from your day job? The first key is patience. Wait at least until your business income is close to or on track to replacing your current salary.
Not having sufficient income will put an unnecessary strain on what could be a successful business in the future.
Secondly, make sure you have at least three committed, income-producing leaders in your organization. This way, you know that you have assurance that your business will continue to grow.
And finally, trust your intuition. You’ll know when you’re ready. Your commitment to success and your work ethic will be so strong that you’ll feel momentum driving your business to a “full-time” level.
FULFILLING YOUR DREAM
While working 9 to 5, plus long commutes, leaves limited time to devote to your business, don’t let that hold you back from a better future! Set your Network Marketing business goals today and outline the steps you need to take to achieve them.
Then GO FOR IT!
When you commit to do whatever it takes to succeed, you’ll fulfill your dream of having a lifestyle of time and financial freedom. Begin today for a better tomorrow.
“What’s Holding You Back?”
One of the keys to taking your MLM venture from a part-time activity to a full-time business is to identify the obstacles that could keep you from fulfilling your dream.
Here are seven things to be aware of and what you can do to avoid them:
1. Unclear vision. Define EXACTLY what you want and outline the steps that will take you there.
2. No business plan. Remember, despite the extremely low initial investment, it is a bona fide business. Therefore, don’t treat it like a hobby. Design and implement a business plan that will keep you on course toward your goals.
3. Half-hearted commitment. If you take a “try-and-see” approach, you may abandon ship too soon, — just as you were about to reach your goal. Resolve to “stay on board” for the long-haul. You’ll arrive at your destination in due time.
4. Focusing on busy work instead of profitable activity. Establish your priorities and make all your decisions in light of them.
Did This Post, The Best Way to Build a Network Marketing Business While Working a Full Time Job, Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you comment below and share it .